- Size: 8 x 10 ft
- Packed Weight (lbs): 50
- Material: Wool + Jute
- Color: White Blue
- Hand Woven, Natural Fiber
Regular rug care will enable your rug to maintain its original appearance and style for years. There are some very simple to-do’s as given below:
- Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
- A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
- The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
- Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
- Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
- Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
- Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
- Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
- Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.