Sales Associate APPLY NOW
We are seeking a Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will be required to work some weekends. Pay is based on experience. You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
Dutchmans is a growing Boutique Furniture and Interior Design company. As a casual living store we offer design services, home furnishings, accessories and a wide range of gifts. Customer service is a priority and keeping the store stocked with merchandise is key. There are 5 stores and each has a motivated team that works together in achieving monthly goals.
- Welcome and identify customer needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Monitor inventory to ensure product is in stock
- Enter and process customer orders
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
Schedule: Must be available on weekends, some holidays and be able to work 8 hour day shifts.
Paid Training: Yes
Benefits: Yes. After a grace period. We offer dental, vision and retirement. Must be full-time.
Additional Compensation: Goal and performance driven bonuses and store discounts after 3 month grace period2022-05-23|||342 Main Street, highlands, N.C. 28741|||Highlands||||||SVYb206vhi~XjoKS|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||16|||20|||true